- Apie įmonę
Product Support Representative, Spanish Speaker
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Product Support Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by assisting to determine why the service, equipment or feature is defective (inoperable) and help resolve issues related to the product.
- Customer focus and empathy – you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs and finding solutions to their queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Problem solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English and Spanish language.
- 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Ability to write reports, read and interpret documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions and safety rules.
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,700 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Papildoma informacija: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom