- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Complaint Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Be a subject matter expert for local complaint handling process, related local regulations and critical complaints
- Represent Luminor in communication and discussions with local Financial Supervisory Authorities
- Conduct onsite or remote meetings with customers in critical, reputational risk related complaint cases, facilitate negotiations
- Monitor daily incoming complaints and plan workload for other the team members
- Work with direct manager on complaint handling process improvements, drive local implementations related to it
- Identify trends in customer complaints and recommend changes to improve customer satisfaction while collaborating with local stakeholders
- Mentor and coach senior specialists and specialists in critical complaint cases
- Facilitate complaint and feedback handling trainings for newcomers or existing employees
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm, and commitment
What We Expect:
- 5+ years experience as customer service manager, complaint manager, retail manager or similar role
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry: legal/ compliance/ data protection background
- Practical knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Ability to understand regulatory or other complex content and "translate" it to simple customer language
- Proven track record of managing and resolving customer complaints
- Detailed-oriented, good analytical skills and critical thinking
- Readiness to take ownership, initiate changes, and discussions with stakeholders
- Prior experience in training and mentoring others
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in local language, fluent in English
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3070- 4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
Please make sure to submit your CV in PDF format!
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Konstitucijos pr. 21a, 09306, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.10.05
€ 4100 – 4600
Galioja iki: 2023.10.07
€ 3600 – 6120
Galioja iki: 2023.10.04
Galioja iki: 2023.10.12
€ 4600 – 4600
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14
€ 2116 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.05