- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Security Consultant / Architect – Endpoint and Infrastructure Security!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Our Security Design and Consultancy Unit continues growing, therefore we are looking for an ambitious and proactive Security Consultants and Architects. If you wish to drive your career in Security area and are willing to provide top-level Security Architecture and Consulting services for Luminor, then this is something for you!
What You Will Do:
- Develop Target Security Architecture and implementation roadmaps to fulfil Business and Security strategies and goals
- Define security principles, architectural patterns and baseline for applications and integrations
- Lead security stream on Business/IT projects to ensure security is integrated throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Evaluate architectures and designs to determine compliance with Security Framework and Architecture
- Define security requirements and secure design of Business/IT solutions based on security objectives
- Conduct risk assessment and develop a security risk management plan
What We Expect:
- Knowledge of the following technology stack: IdP solutions (AD, Azure AD), GPO, M365, Intune, secure printing, VDI and remote access tools (Citrix, RDS, bastion hosts), virtualization platforms
- Detailed understanding of endpoint and infrastructure security, IT operations security (backup and restoration, disaster recovery, availability, patching, hardening, automation, remote access, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in Security
- Higher education in the area of IT, Engineering, Security or Mathematics
Certification or Master's degree in Security area
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3700 - 6000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 9th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Konstitucijos pr. 21a, 09306, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14
€ 5000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.25
€ 3000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14
€ 3662 – 5494
Galioja iki: 2023.10.03
€ 6000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.26
€ 6612 – 8265
Galioja iki: 2023.10.29